Wednesday 21 November 2007

Sod off, Lady Luck


I've just had to shell out €340 to have something done to the transmission on the Panda (purchased of course from car-dealer Bruno), my Italian accountant says I'm staring down the barrel, there's a badger that has declared war on the fence around the orchard and it's slashing down outside and the bit that connects the camera to the laptop is in The Doghouse and I'm bolloxed if I'm going out in all that rain to get it. So the news about last night's run-in with Mr Booze will have to wait. Instead I would like to show you a picture of an extremely relaxed Giulio the Singer at table during THAT WEEKEND. The ten bottles of wine at a dinner when one of the party (Mrs Combo) wasn't drinking. The photograph is courtesy of T. Savage Esq. Remarkably it is in focus, which is more than can be said for the shots he took later in the evening. O tempo! O mores!

2 comments:

Toby Savage said...

Ooooooh get you! More rain to come by the look of the forecast. Lovely here! Tough luck on the Panda. Centre diff?

Peter Ashley said...

Has anyone noted the resemblance between this photo and the one that appeared recently on Jeep Rebuild? Are they by any chance related? I think we should be told.